Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sushi @ Compass Point

I was running some errands in Compass Point when I decided to pop into Cold Storage to buy some sushi from the counter at the entrance. Compared to the other buy-and-run sushi counters, this one has a pretty decent range, offering maki rolls, sushi, salad bowls, bento sets and hand rolls. Feeling hungry, I bought a pre-packed set for $5.50.



A salty dose of Ebiko Sushi



Jelly Fish Sushi



Ebi Sushi



Tako Sushi



Unfortunately, the sushi wasn't as fresh as it looked. I supposed the pre-packed box had been displayed for quite some time. The rice was gooey as the individual grains seemed to have turned slightly mushy. I should have gone for the hand rolls or the individually packed items.

Sushi Counter outside Cold Storage
Compass Point
Sengkang

No comments: