Friday, March 12, 2010

Mad Jack

Mad Jack is a cosy, affordable family restaurant. The lunch specials are a steal and if you are down for dinner, the mains range from about $8.00 to $20. They have quite an extensive menu which includes pastas, steaks, burgers, fish, fried chicken and  a wide range of sinful cakes. Essentially, there's something for everyone. Now, this is the kind of restaurant I like. There's nothing better than sharing good comfort food with friends. There's even a vegetarian selection though it's such a waste (to me anyway) to order items like mock fish and chicken.

I was there for a quick lunch and zoomed in straight for the steak with brown sauce (about $14). The meat was well-seasoned and the sauce was light. Surprisingly, what really tickled my tastebuds was the mash potato. The sauce was really addictive with subtle flavours of chicken and pepper.


AS ordered the Grilled Chicken Cutlet. Doesn't it look juicy? It's on the top of my list of things to try the next time I visit Mad Jack.


Definitely a place that I'll take FT and JT

Mad Jack Cafe
242 Jalan Kayu
Tel: 6483 1202

No comments: