Monday, January 4, 2010

Prata @ Serangoon Gardens

PT discovered this Prata joint at Serangoon Gardens and brought us all there for breakfast one Sunday.



Now what do I consider to be good prata? Well, firstly, the prata must be served piping hot. Secondly, it must be crispy on the outside and fluffy inside - got to have that little crunch with every bite. The prata served here meets both criteria. Even the prata with egg was light and airy. Unfortunately, I was almost done with my pratas before I realised that I forgot to take the pictures.

Luckily, I still had the tissue prata. It was crispy and light, right down to the edges. And the generous sprinkling of sugar on the inside made this a hot favourite with JT and FT.



A cup of Teh Tarik was a wonderful, aromatic complement to the meal.


No comments: