Sunday, November 29, 2009

Batam Boomz - Breakfast @ Ferry Terminal

Despite its perpetual state of haphazard stalled developments, widespread lawlessness, dust and heat, Batam has found its way into my heart. I love the food in Batam, the great bargains and the genuine friendliness of the locals.

Sitting at the food court  while waiting for the rest of my travel companions to arrive, I ordered one of my favourite breakfasts -Kopi O and Kaya Toast. Somehow, everything tastes better when a fun-filled adventure beckons.

The coffee was thick and fragrant. As for the Kaya Toast, it could give Yakun a run for its money. Two slices of brown crispy toast held a thick spread of lovely kaya. Every crunchy bite was lemak satisfaction.


I'm a Kopi O addict. There's no way I can function without my daily poison.



Singapore Cruise Centre
Foodcourt (Level 1, near Lobby C)

No comments: